Tuesday, September 02, 2003

WEEKEND IN REVIEW
Since I normally have Tuesdays off, this long weekend is extra long for me. And thank God too, because I really needed it. I have been looking forward to this Labor Day weekend for such a long time.
Originally, we had planned to go to Summer Conference. Then, we decided to go up north with my family to see Sandra and Gabe's new home. But those plans fell through too so we ended up staying here and just spending time cleaning up the house and having dinner with our families. Sandra and Gabe came down and we got to watch their wedding video. We had two dinners with my family and two with Karena's (including tonight's BBQ).
What have a learned from this weekend? Four days is good, but no time is really enough time to get everything done that you had planned. But that's okay because I feel rested and I put a major dent into the things I have to get done.
Of course, when I get up to go to work tomorrow, I'll still think, "Oh man, I tired! I need a few days off!"
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]