Tuesday, September 16, 2003

THOUGHTS ON ...
Marriage
I have to admit that the whole experience has been good for me. It's really opened my eyes as to just how selfish and lazy I can be sometimes. This marriage thing is all about love, teamwork, communication, and dedication. And I have to admit that the calls of relaxing ion front of the TV are sometimes more appealing than the calls of my wife. But I've been working on it. I'm so lucky that she's very understanding of me, but I am hoping to improve my husband qualities nonetheless.
Random Questions
Would you rather live to 90 and have the body or the mind of a 30 year old? Karena and I both answered "the body" not because we're vain, but because we're already in so much physical pain as it is that having to endure even more for 60 more years would just be tortuous.
If you had the option of having that truly perfect romance but that person would die after one year, would you still do it?
Karena and I also both said "yes." My reasoning is because I agree that it is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. You have to throw your heart out there and be vulnerable, even if you end up getting hurt in the end. (Wow, I'm so cheesy).
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]