Friday, September 19, 2003

THOUGHTS FROM TODAY
For personal and professional reasons, I can't go into detail, but here are some of my thoughts in response to today's happenings:
1. Passing the test is just one of those things that you assume will happen. But when you fail, all hell breaks loose. People are left to scramble and you are left feeling disgraced while you try to pick up the pieces. But seriously, what does NOT passing a test mean? Absolutely nothing!!! I will pray for you, friend.
2. Have you ever talked to somebody and felt like you were talking to yourself 7 years ago because they are in the same situation you were in? Or how about 5 years ago? I had both experiences recently and I was disappointed that I didn't have better advice to give. Looking back, it's amazing I ever made it out of those situations. But at times, I still struggle. I will pray for you also, friends.
3. Sometimes you just have to shut up and face the music. When you do wrong, you always should just admit it instead of denying and getting defensive. Today, I chose poorly and may have to suffer the rest of my life. Hopefully, I can mend things on Monday, but I know it'll never be the same. Burning bridges is a bad idea.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]