Monday, September 15, 2003

A MARKED MAN
I usually put my pens in my lab coat pocket. And a lot of the time, I forget to put the cap on the pen so there are a gazillion pen marks on my lab coat. But hey, that's no big deal because after all, the lab coat is like an apron -- it takes all the spills so that my clothes don't.
However, I have learned the hard way that my lab coat pocket has a huge hole at the bottom of it. After going through my entire day of work today, I discovered, to my dismay, that I had at least a few hundred pen marks on the side upper leg portion of my pants as a result of an uncapped pen sticking out of the hole in my pocket.
That left me feeling stupid and messy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]