Thursday, September 25, 2003

DINNER WITH DANETTE AND RICHARD
I feel like I haven't sat down to blog in a long time. (Sorry, I got side-tracked for a second.) Karena and I were so privileged to be invited to have dinner along with Michael at Danette and Richard's place. I've been to their place a few times, but somehow this time, watching Richard cooking, and Danette being a great hostess, it just felt more "homey." Richard is an excellent cook. Plus, the presentation was good. Afterward, we had a good talk about marriage, Koinonia (everybodys' favorite topic), and whether to have kids in the future. That turned out to be a good thing because afterward, Karena and I had our first real conversation about it. (For now, I'll just leave it at that. More conversations are necessary.)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]