Sunday, September 14, 2003

DINNER FOR TWO
Karena and I had the rare opportunity to go out on a date ... just the two of us. We went to one of our favorite places, ClaimJumper. Usually when you go there on a Saturday night, you end up having to wait at least half an hour to an hour. So, when they gave me the little pager thing and told me it'd be about 30-35 minutes, it didn't even bother us. We went to sit outside and were prepared to wait. But about 30-35 seconds later, the pager went off. I thought it was surely a mistake. But the next thing we knew, there we were getting seated and ordering our food. It was amazing!
We ate hearty and had some good conversation. And in the end, isn't that what marriage is all about? (Well, except she doens't want me to eat too hearty! =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]