Sunday, September 07, 2003

CINESPACE
In honor of Greg Go's birthday, we gathered in Hollywood at CineSpace. I have to admit that I was intrigued by the place, especially after looking at the website. It was a good concept -- a restaurant/bar/club not so much focused on music, but on movies. I had to go check it out.
When we got to Hollywood, the place was packed. We tried to do the Chinese thing first by finding parking on the street, but our efforts were futile. We ended up having to pack $10 for some pretty shady valet parking. (Hmm, I should go check if all my change is still there.) Anyway, we were only at CineSpace for an hour because the place was pretty disappointing. They were showing "Raising Arizona," but it was already over by the time we got there. The place had loud music that wasn't very good, and there was no room to dance. Basically, you were left to drink and yell. I managed to do both, but after an hour, it just wasn't enjoyable for us so we took off.
Still, I'm glad we went to experience it and to celebrate Grego's birthday. But I don't think we'd go again.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]