Wednesday, September 03, 2003

10 YEAR REUNION
After much debating with my friends and with myself, I've decided NOT to go to my high school 10 year reunion and here's why:
1. It's waaaaaaaay too expensive for what I'm getting. $65/person just for the Pasadena Sheraton? C'mon. Karena and I can think of a million better ways to spend $130.
2. Only a few of my friends are able to go. I'd really be more excited about going if more of my friends were going to be there. But since many of them won't, neither will I.
3. I practically just came from a high school reunion, also known as my wedding. Amazingly enough, I managed to get a lot of my good friends from high school together for the wedding. It was such a blast seeing them.
4. I'd only be going for two reasons: a) to hear/see the latest gossip about people I knew in H.S. and b) to show off my beautiful wife. And the truth is, I can do both elsewhere for free.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]