Monday, August 11, 2003

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I miss Ko and Charice. But I am VERY thankful that Ko gave me his old Nokia phone (a much smaller, shinier phone than the one I used for years).
2. My good friend and former co-worker London and his wife are pregnant. Congratulations! And immediately upon hearing the news, he traded in his beautiful sporty Jetta for a new Toyota Camry (aka "the Family Car").
3. Ever since the weather has gotten hotter (and into the triple digits like today), I haven't minded going into work so much because of the free air conditioning. Air conditioning is very important to me. But here's the interesting twist: I'm too Chinese to turn it on at home, but I'll turn it on immediately when I get into the car, even late at night when it's not so hot outside.
4. After having satellite TV for a few weeks now, here are some of my favorite channels: HBO, ESPN, ESPN Classic, TBS, Nickelodeon, The Learning Channel, MTV2, and VH-1. I'm still working on getting more into the Discovery channel, but I'm too obsessed with watching all the sports and movies I can right now.
5. I know this just started, but scaling back on some of my CEFC responsibilities is already freeing up time for me to spend with other people. This week, I'm having dinner with Charles Jin, breakfast with Luong Baby, lunch with Liz and Steven, and we had dinner with my family last night. And Karena and I are hopefully going to go out on a date soon(imagine a married couple doing such a thing!).
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]