Tuesday, August 26, 2003

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I'm not sure why, but after hearing Madonna's Lucky Star playing at a mall two weekends ago, I've had this urge to listen to her music. So, I pulled out my Madonna's greatest hits CD (The Immaculate Collection) and was really rockin' to some of that old stuff. Meanwhile, Karena just shook her head in disbelief.
2. I was watching a little bit of the movie "O" the other day. That's the one based on Shakespeare's Othello. Anyway, I didn't get to finish watching the movie and can't remember what happens in the end of Othello. Does he kill himself? Or does he kill her? I know it's something like that. Can someone please enlighten me? If not, I'll have to go looking for my old stash of Cliff Notes.
3. We met with our wedding videographer last night after work. As part of our package, we will receive 2 VHS tapes of the ceremony and other footage from the banquet. But he is charging $100 for one DVD. At first, we thought we'd just take the VHS tapes and try to convert them to DVD. The problem, of course, is that they'll only be VHS quality. Should we spend the money and get the 1 DVD? Will we be able to copy that 1 DVD? My brother Raymond went back and forth on it, but finally suggested we should go for the DVD. What do you guys think?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]