Tuesday, August 12, 2003

LOOKING BACK AT 7
I found an old tape of my 7th birthday party. It was so much fun to watch because it was held at my parents house in Montebello, complete with BBQ food, swimming, a pinata, and presents. Some people who were there included Simon Wai, Michael Cham, Darian Ng, and many of my neighbors.
It was so funny to see all of us young, super skinny kids having a good time being annoying little kids. Si and Michael definitely have to drop by sometime to watch this with me (although there is unfortunately very little screen time of Mike).
The knee high socks, the talk of the new movie Return of the Jedi, and people playing Atari sure brought back memories. Ahh, to be 7 again ...
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]