Friday, August 01, 2003

THE KAISER GUY
Kaiser Permanente acknowledges the way we employees feel in the morning with the highest importance. How do I know this? I know because they have the same volunteer stand outside EVERY morning to say "Good morning" or "Hello" or "Have a great day!" He always looks directly at you with a great big smile and sometimes even claps his hands and then points at you as to say, "You are the man!"
This guy always makes me feel good in the morning. But honestly, is it necessary that he do that through the rain, sleet, or snow? (Well, okay, since we're in Southern California, it's just through sun, cloud, and drizzle.)
Do I perform better or treat my patients nicer because he's out there every morning. Probably not. In fact, I usually forget about him by the time I start treating my first patient. But stil, he stands out there ever morning for a few hours a day.
It's nice, I appreciate it, but it's not necessary in my opinion. Still, I like it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]