Saturday, August 30, 2003

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY
The Good: Nathan's Farewell Party
Last night was Nathan's farewell party at Ricky's place. I have to admit that I was a little worried the turnout might not be so good, especially since most people were a little late. But in the end, it all worked out. I feel like Nathan was encouraged and appreciated and received a proper send-off from his brothers and sisters. We joked that we would try to make him cry. He didn't ... but he came close. I will miss him dearly.
The Bad: My car
As most of you know, my car has never been the same after the accident I had about 5-6 months ago. And last night, Karena and I were in such a hurry to get to Costco to get food for Nathan's thing. And then, the car wouldn't start. We tried to jump it, but that didnt' work either. And after activating the alarm, my car's horn honked weakly and only the right side parking lights stayed on (even though everything was off) and wouldn't turn off. Weird. Anyway, we are here at Karena's work at 8am waiting for the tow truck.
The Ugly:
My face after yet another bad car incident. And let me tell you, it was VERY ugly!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]