Monday, August 04, 2003

FOOTLOOSE
I have to admit that a large part of me is still thinking about the good time I had hanging out with everybody and celebrating Jacob and Victoria's wedding. Even though this was a tough Monday, I kept thinking back to us all out there dancing to songs like Paperboy's "Ditty" and Montell Jordan's "This is How We Do It." And that brought a smile to my face and helped get me through the tough day.
That made me think of the movie Footloose, which made me think about whether dancing is a gray area or not.
And that made me think that this entire blog is very '80s. (Sorry for you youngsters who have no clue what songs or movies I'm talking about).
Do you see how my stream-of-consciousness thoughts just flow in my head. It's no wonder I need a blank canvas website like this!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]