Monday, August 25, 2003

COFFEE
Karena and I stayed up really late last night trying to get our stuff together to give to our wedding videographer. So when the alarm clock went off this morning, I thought it was a joke. I was so tired. But Karena was nice enough to make me some coffee as well (she drinks the stuff daily). I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I do like it. Basically, after looking at what the coffee grounds look like in the filter after it's all brewed, I can't imagine putting that stuff into my body on a daily basis.
But today, it really came in handy. It was as if a cloud was lifted from within my head. By the time I got to work, I still felt a little sleepy, but I was much clearer in the head. That made my morning cruise by.
(But I did have to pee an awful lot.)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]