Wednesday, July 23, 2003

THE TRUTH ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN
When I was growing up, I always thought women had it much worse than men. After all, they had to buy and wear a different dress for every occasion. They had to deal with cramps. They had to buy all different kind of shoes. And society has decided that they had to always look good and be concerned about that. What did guys have to do? Absolutely nothing.
Well, now that I'm a husband and a grown man, I've realized that being a man is very difficult. As the man of the house, I have to make life-altering decisions. I have to know when to say "yes" and when to say "no" to Karena. I have to be fair, yet firm. I have to lay down the law at times. Plus, I have to make sure I'm being a good leader. I have to kill bugs. I have to make sure everything is working at home and if it's not, I have to figure out how to fix it. So far, I'm definitely not excelling in these areas, but I'm trying.
But this just proves my new point: No offense to the hard work that women have to do, but it's tough to be a guy.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]