Tuesday, July 15, 2003

RANDOM THOUGHTS
I haven't written for nearly a week so I have a lot to say:
1. Karl Malone CANNOT wear Magic's jersey. Once a jersey is retired, it's retired. You can't pull it down from the rafters and use it again. Malone should just be happy that LA is cheering for him for the first time and leave it at that. #32 is sacred here.
2. I was a winner in Vegas for the first time ever ... albeit a very small winner. But I'm not such a big gambler so it's no big deal to me. But I AM a big eater ... and I did do quite a bit of eating. Thanks to everyone who made it such a good weekend for me and for my wife.
3. Yesterday was Karena's birthday. Happy birthday Wifey!
4. We went to Houston's last night in Century City with some old UCLA co-workers. So good! And so many laughs.
5. I think we are about to hire a gardener. So that means our weeding days may soon be over (or at least not as often). After hearing that news, I was jumping up and down and running around the house screaming in excitement. I hate weeding.
6. We had the distinct pleasure of having lunch with Ko and Charice last week. They are on a plane right now as I type on their way to Pennsylvania so he can go to prestigious Wharton for business school. We will miss them dearly, but we eagerly await their return to Southern California two years from now.
7. One of my biggest fears about being a husband and the "man of the house" was that I'd have to kill bugs. I hate doing it ... and plus I'm a little scared. But so far, I've been doing alright here. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]