Tuesday, July 01, 2003

PEER PRESSURE
While working this weekend with only two other guys, I got peer pressured into eating at Carl's Jr., even though I already brought my lunch. When it's just 3 people and 2 decide to go, you just have to go. And then, one guys mentions that he's selling Carl's Jr. fund-raising packets for his son $5 for $45 worth of savings (if you use every single coupon of course, even the junky ones like a free soda if you buy all these things). Anyway, the other guy decides to buy one and I have no choice but to buy one too. So, now I have a boat-load of Carl's Jr. coupons that I don't know what to do with. I mean, I love the place, but not enough to try and save my maximum $45.
Ahh, who am I kidding? The Chinese and Montebello in me with make SURE I use up every single coupon!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]