Friday, July 18, 2003

OPENING NIGHT
Karena and I are headed to see Bad Boys II tonight. Yes, it'll be a very late showing. Yes, it'll be a loooooong drive to Puente from the Westside and a loooooong drive home to Glendale.
But I have to admit that I'm excited to get to hang out with the people going - Si, Suzanne, Aaron, Enoch, among others. And I'm very excited to get to see the movie. I thought the first one was really funny -- good chemistry between Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Hopefully, the second one does not disappoint.
And it's always fun to see a movie on opening night because everybody is into it and starts clapping, etc. There's an energy within the theater that just isn't there by even the second night out. I remember when I saw Ghostbusters 2 as a kid on opening night, everybody was going crazy when they first appeared on screen. I hope we see tonight's movie with that kind of a crowd.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]