Monday, July 07, 2003

MONDAY BLOODY MONDAY
I woke up this morning to blow my nose as usual. For those of you who don't know, I blow my nose about 200 times every morning. Anyway, suddenly, I realized I had a bloody nose. Now, I was pretty upset about the whole thing because it happened so suddenly and got all over my shirt and hand. Luckily, I was already in the bathroom. Can you imaging if that happened while I was still sleeping on our expensive sheets? That would have killed me. (And if that didn't kill me, I'm sure Karena would have!)
Plus, this is the second blood nose I've gotten in the last 4 days, after going about 10 years without getting any. So, this begs the question, why am I getting them? Do I need an air humidifier? Is it just from the heat or being around BBQs all weekend? Who knows?
All I know is that I hate Monday Bloody Mondays.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]