Tuesday, July 08, 2003

LAKERLAND
This has been one wild NBA off-season for so many teams, especially the Lakers.
For off, I have to address the whole Kobe being arrested for allegedly sexually assualting someone. Now, I obviously don't know all the specifics so I really shouldn't comment. But I do have to agree with G.M. Mitch Kupchak that this is VERY much NOT like the Kobe we know. Our Kobe is image conscious, a home-body, and committed to being a husband and father. Now granted, anybody can screw up. But this just seems very hard for me to believe. And I hate to say that because if this is true, it must have been very difficult for the woman involved to come forward and speak with the police. But still, I'm standing true to "innocent until proven guilty."
On a much lighter note, the Lakers starting 5 next year will be : Gary Payton, Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone, Shaquille O'Neal, and ... anybody else they want to throw in that list of Western Conference All-Stars!!! Rick Fox, Devean George, Slava Medvedenko. Shoot, Jannergo Pargo even!
We will win it all next year. Mark my words. We WILL win it all.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]