Friday, July 25, 2003

GUESTBOOK FEEDBACK
The guestbook is blowing up!!! Thank you for all your entries and for adding your thoughts to My Thoughts. I would be remiss if I didn't resond to your comments. So here they are, in no particular order:
1. This Kobe thing still has me so depressed. It's sad to see what he and his family has to go through.
2. Why is the female involved always referred to as "the alleged accuser?" Why isn't she ever called "the alleged victim?" Just curious.
3. I understand and agree with a lot of what Simon and Jacob said. It's tough to be a man, especially once you've made mistakes. Many times people judge you on that one mess-up. No, the one mess up does NOT define the person, but it does add to the make-up of the person. If there's one thing I've learned from Simon over the years is that when life is at its toughest, that's when you know FOR SURE that God is all over your life, working in you and through you, to make your spiritual life stronger and more meaningful. I know we all have gone through various experiences that were painful at the time, but we have managed to grow from them. Hopefully, Kobe does too.
4. As for men and women, I apologize to women everywhere for forgetting to mention child birth and having to shave your legs,armpits, etc.. But I did recall the so-called "friend" (as Judy calls it), but I tried to make it sound a little nicer by calling it "cramps." Because women have to endure these types of things, I firmly believe their pain tolerance is much better than men's. But again I have to say, women should thank their lucky stars that they don't have to lead the way men do. Sometimes the pressure can be crippling ... yet rewarding.
5. These are just a few thoughts. As usual, feel free to hit me back on the guestbook and share -- good or bad. Thanks for reading!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]