Tuesday, July 22, 2003

24 HOUR FITNESS
Karena and I woke up early on our day off to go work out. She usually works out with her co-worker there so it was no big deal for her. But for me, I am strongly considering joining so I used her 10-day free trial to check it out.
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the big gym experience. There's too many people. And even though there are so many machines, they were all taken ... even at 8am!
And I have prided myself in knowing I have not contributed a single penny to these big market gyms who, in my opinion, are always trying to scam you out of your money. But it looks like things may change.
Plus, it is nice to get to work out with Karena, even though she makes me do exercises I don't like.
Decisions, decisions ...
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]