Thursday, June 26, 2003

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Ever wonder what you would do if you got a license plate with the number 666 on it? Karena and I talked about it and we both decided that we'd change it immediately if we ever got one. And that got me thinking about my log-in number at work. It has those numbers in it, but I didn't bother changing it. Maybe it's just because I was lazy.
And besides, the number doesn't mean all that much to me anyway. My friends used to make fun of me calling me devilish names since my birthday is 6/6/76. Back then, I played it off, but it really hurt me to get called that because I considered myself a Christian and didn't want to be associated with anything devilish. And maybe that's a big reason why I would go through the trouble of changing my license plate. But I guess a computer ID is not important enough for me to do that. Either that, or my love for laziness is just too strong.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]