Wednesday, June 18, 2003

SO MUCH GOING ON
Again, I feel like life is moving at 1,000 miles an hour. Here's a quick recap with my thoughts:
1. Had both families over at the house for dinner to celebrate Father's Day and my mom's birthday.
Karena and I worked really hard to get the house looking decent (aka moving boxes into the corners). Karena prepared a VERY GOOD dinner and everyone had a great time.
2. Spent our off day (Tuesday) cleaning.
We went to the apartment we were living at to give it one final good cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning toilets, etc.)
3. Had lunch with Jesse.
It's no coincidence he has the same initials as Jesus Christ (just kidding. I know Christ isn't really Jesus' last name)
4. Had to stay late at work today for some Kaiser "improving customer service" thing.'
Hey, I got paid overtime to basically just sit there. Plus, I got a free dinner. What a deal!
5. Raymond and Sandra & Gabe come home from Boston and Europe, respectively.
I'm hoping they get a chance to visit the house before they all go back up north. I figure it's good to have people over to see the place now since we have a legitimate excuse to having a messy house.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]