Tuesday, June 24, 2003

PULLING WEEDS
As you may recall, Tuesdays are our days off. And how did we spend this one? Yup, we spent practically all day pulling the weeds that have been growing wild. And let me tell you, they were everywhere. And some of them have VERY deep roots where you have to pull with all you might and all your body weight just to even have a chance. At times, I felt like I was at Disneyland at the Sword and the Sorcerer thing (Do they still have that?).
Anyway, Karena's mom was very kind to come over and bring all kinds of supplies for us to use. She even helped and didn't want to stop even though we requested that we quit for the day. Both Karena and I got all sun-burned (especially our necks).
But you know the worst part about all this? I'm scheduled to work both days this weekend so I'm scheduled to work the next 6 days straight. I won't be off again until next Tuesday where I'll be ... yup, you guessed it, pulling weeds again.
Sucks to be me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]