Monday, June 23, 2003

HAVING SANDRA, GABE, AND RAYMOND
I was asked this weekend what it's like to have three siblings now and I have to say it's a pretty sweet deal. Gabe has quickly acclimated himself to the family and fits right in. In fact, we already all treat him just like we would any other member of the family, although I don't know if that's good or bad. And I have to admit that it's really fun having Raymond around at weddings. He always makes himself have a good time and isn't afraid to get down with his bad self on the dance floor. It's too bad we don't break dance the way we used to in the mid-'80s. And as for Sandra, yes, she still forgets things from time to time and I have to admit that I was worried she might trip down the aisle at Liz's wedding, but she's still my lovable sister. She is A LOT of fun to be around and tells the best stories.
Having three siblings is a blessing.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]