Wednesday, June 04, 2003

FAST WORK
I may complain a lot about how much work is involved at Kaiser, but the truth is that it makes the day go by really quickly. Michael and I had repeated conversation about being the middle child and having super-smart, over-achieving older brothers. They were always the types to put in the extra effort, staying up late to review notes or do extra homework, and later staying late at work (even if they were off the clock!). But Michael and I were never that type. And we never thought we would be.
But lately, Mike has been staying late and that left me feeling guilty whenever I left early from UCLA (which was often). But now that I'm at Kaiser, I'm staying about 30 minutes late everday. And the crazy part is that the 10 hour days go by so quickly because I'm just rushing from patient to patient.
But what I'm really scared of is that I'm not able to work out after work so I'm afraid I'm to gain back all the weight I lost before the wedding.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]