Friday, May 16, 2003

TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART
There definitely had to have been a full moon that was covered by a lunar eclipse last night. After all, there is no other way to explain why the Lakers played so horribly last night. They did not exhibit the "heart of a champion" but had a total eclipse of their hearts. Sad.
I was so disappointed. See, I figured they'd lose, but I was still hoping for the best.
That awful game nearly ruined my farewell potluck party that my co-workers so kindly threw for me last night. Mark and Gina were gracious enough to open up his place for about 12 people to come over. We had a great time, especially when they tried to roast me. I will definitely miss that crazy UCLA bunch.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]