Thursday, May 08, 2003

THOUGHTS FROM THE WEDDING
Let me tell you that a wedding is such a whirlwind for the bride and groom. First off, you have to get there so early to take your millions of pictures. My cheeks were getting sore from all the smiling. Then, you end up missing half of your own ceremony since you're not supposed to come out until later. And for me, I did what I feared most: messing up on the vows. My worst fear ever since I was a little kid and knew about what went on at a wedding, I always worried that I would forget what the pastor asked me to repeat. And I did. But I also firmly believe that a few funny mess-ups here and there are necessary!
Karena and I had such a good time at the banquet. It really is amazing to see so many people you know and love gathered in the same place ... because of you! And let me tell you, that Chinese get-up I put on was HOT HOT HOT!!! Man, I was sweatin' in that thing ... bigtime! Of course, maybe having to toast 32 tables with champagne had something to do with it!
And finally, I have to say that there is no better feeling than to be standing at the front of a church decked out in a tux and seeing the doors swing open with your beuatiful bride and her father walking towards you down the aisle.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]