Sunday, May 25, 2003

SANDRA AND GABE'S WEDDING
It's official. Sandra is now a wife and a Tang. The highlights of the ceremony were when Gabe sang "If You Could See What I See" with Raymond playing guitar and when Sandra and Gabe exchanged personal vows that they had written. It was one of the most tender moments I have ever seen.
The reception afterward was like none I had ever experienced. Yes, there was food (prime rib!), dancing afterward, and family intros, but this one was specially prepared by Raymond. And he went all out! They had skits, dramas, games, jokes, fun, excitement, and even a 30-minute musical written and directed by Raymond. I knew it was the real deal when they had over 30 different types of props for the musical.
The wedding was great and the reception even greater, and I couldn't be happier for my sister and my new brother-in-law. But somehow, I had an off-day personally yesterday. I just wasn't myself.
But I'll be back on my feet again today.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]