Wednesday, May 21, 2003

DREAM COME TRUE ... SORT OF
I think everybody's dream as a little kid is to be a policeman or fireman, at least at some point in time.
Today, after being forced to sit through SIX hours of fire safety, I finally was able to make that dream come true. Our fire safety instructor lit some very controlled gasoline over water fires and we were asked to use some fire extinguishers to put out the fire. Needless to say, it felt pretty cool to put out the fire. You know, that whole man versus nature thing. But after I was done, I realized I could never see myself doing this for the rest of my life. All that inhaling smoke, going into burning buildings stuff just doens't suit me.
It's a good thing I ended up in PT school. Still, it was nice to extinguish that fire!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]