Tuesday, May 20, 2003

DAY 2 AT KAISER
I've now spent two days at Kaiser, but I can't really give you a good impression of what life is going to be like there. Why? Because these last two days have been only doing general orientation stuff. I don't actually start in the PT department until Thursday. So far things have been okay, but the orientation process has been very unorganized. Hopefully, things will go more smoothly once I'm in my own department.
But the good part about the whole orientation process is that they served up both breakfast and lunch. And when I say lunch, I mean loads and loads of good Chinese food. There was so much it felt more like a buffet. I ate so much that my stomach hurt in the afternoon. I guess that's just the Montebello in me trying to make sure I take advantage of the situation. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]