Monday, May 19, 2003

BEING CONTENT
It's pretty interesting that right after I wrote that last entry, the Bible Study we just had in Koinonia kept popping into my mind. We studied Philippians 4, where Paul writes things like "Rejoice in the Lord always," "Do not be anxious about anything," and "I have learned the secret of being content in all circumstances."
Pretty interesting. So, I have learned to be content despite the Lakers being out of the playoffs, my car being in the shop, my right knee causing me pain, on four hours sleep, etc. In any situation.

P.S. After coming to grips with all of this and setting my perspective straight again, I immediately got a call from the auto body shop saying my car was ready to be picked up. And my first day at Kaiser turned out to be a short one. I got out at 2:45 and had time to get a much-needed hair cut and I even got to work out at UCLA with my former co-workers Mark and London. Again I have to say: interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]