Saturday, March 08, 2003

WORKING TWO JOBS
It always amazed me to hear about people who worked two jobs to have the necessary money to raise their family. I could never ever dream of working one job by day and then driving to the other job at night. Maybe I'm just lazy, but that just sounds like torture to me. Besides, I don't think I have the energy to do it.
But lately, I feel like I'm working multiple jobs. Work has been VERY busy lately, forcing me to put in a little overtime (not much, but still a little). And that has stressed me out at times. Then, after work, I work on wedding things with Karena. A part of me is very scared and nervous because I feel like we're so behind on getting some things done, even though I know we're right on track with Ruth's schedule. And THAT has stressed me out. And when I come home on the weeekends, my job is to help rehabilitate my grandmother and care for my family. And that's not to mention the job I have as Koinonia core chair.
Don't get me wrong, I am VERY happy to play these roles. In fact, I am still passionate about them. They are all "fun jobs." But they are still jobs and at times, they can take their toll on me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]