Monday, March 24, 2003

SUNDAY WEDDING
Karena and I drove all the way out to Cow Country (better known as Ontario, CA) to celebrate my friend from high school Kioko get married yesterday.
Now, I have to admit that I went in with a pretty bad attitude about it. I was excited about the wedding itself, but I wasn't all that thrilled to drive all the way out to Ontario (well, actually Karena drove since I was car-less). Plus, it got pretty hot under the sun, especially since I was decked out in my suit. Plus, it felt weird to be going to a wedding on Sunday.
But as it turned out, we ended up having a really good time and I was glad to see some of my high school friends again.
Besides, it was a good precursor to what's going to happen next month.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]