Saturday, March 22, 2003

SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG
I have to apologize for complaining so much these days (and for sounding so whiney), but I'm seriously concerned now. Something must be wrong.
As I've previously mentioned, I am a man who enjoys his comfort -- sitting in front of the TV, eating a good meal, getting a good night's sleep. It sounds very lazy and even the word "glutton" comes to mind. But after a hard day's work, I do like to have some time to myself to relax. But lately, there has been no rest for the weary. Between all the wedding planning, meeting all the deadlines associated with the house, trying to survive without a car (I return my aunt's van today and go car-less), taking care of Koinonia things, dealing with some tough financial burdens, meeting family responsibilities, etc, I've been stressed. And yes, this is supposed to be the "best time of my life." I get told everyday how I should enjoyt his time to the fullest. But I have to say that it's been difficult to do that. Something must be wrong.
I can't wait until June when I can sit on the couch after work next to my wife and just watch some TV in my home.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]