Saturday, March 01, 2003

REALITY CHECK
Last night during Koinonia, we had a bible study on Philippians 2:1-11. It's a very familiar passage about following Christ's example of humility so we can be like-minded and have unity. It was pretty amazing timing on God's part because all week I have been to the point of near frustration and depression over my own issues. All week, I've been thinking about how I think I work harder at work than most of my co-workers. One day it got so bad that I had to leave during lunch and just sit in my car with the radio on to tune out all the negative thoughts going through my head.
But God is good. He was quick to remind me that I should have the same attitude of Christ Jesus (v.5). That's powerful ... and very hard to do.
But Father, I'll try.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]