Thursday, March 06, 2003

NOT ALONE
When people are in the car, they think they're alone. That leads them to do some things they wouldn't otherwise do in public. But as we all know, they are not anywhere near close to being alone!
In the past, I have seen people pick their nose, dig deep into their ears, and wipe snot on their shirts. But today, I saw possibly the grossest of them all. I was sitting on Westwood and Wilshire when I turned to look at the car next to me. It was a UCLA doctor that I recognized. I hate to say this, but I recognized him because he always seemed to be a very peculiar guy. He dressed funny. He looked funny. His glasses were too big for his face. And his toupee is WAY too obvious. (I know, this is VERY bad and superficial of me).
Anyway, so there he was sitting in his car, looking at himself in his rear view mirror. So far, nothing unusual. But then, he started flossing his teeth. And I'm not talking about gentle flossing. I'm talking vigorous flossing, and all the way into the his back molars. His mouth was so wide open, I could count the number of teeth he had. And the floss he pulled out had all this junk on it. So gross! And there he was, just going and going as if he were in the privacy of his own home. I tried to look away, but I just couldn't. It was so bad, I had to look.
Finally the light turned green and I sped off. But I kept wondering what he ended up putting that used floss.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]