Tuesday, March 04, 2003

NAME HUNTING
I'm in the process of collecting addresses and names of spouses for our wedding invitations. Here's a funny conversation I had with a co-worker while I was trying to find out my boss' husband's name:

Victor: Do you know Ellen's husband's name?
Joe: It's Roger.
Victor: You sure?
Joe: I'm 100% sure. It's my final answer.
Victor: Because I thought it was Brian.
Joe: Hmm... Brian ... Roger ... Brian ... Roger. Both sound right, but I'm sticking with Roger.
Victor: (asking Althea, another co-worker) Do you know Ellen's husband's name?
Althea: Yeah. It's Brian.
Victor: (turning to Joe) See, I told you!
Althea: Did you think it was Roger?
Victor: Yeah. Who's Roger anyway?
Althea: (laughing) Roger is their dog!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]