Friday, March 28, 2003

MY FRUSTRATION CUP OVERFLOWS
First off, I have to start off with something positive. There has been a great response to my cry for help with moving. Thank you to Jason, Ko, Jacob, Victoria, Nathan, Mark, Allison, Jonathan, and my aunt. You guys are appreciated!
Now, for more frustration. My car was supposed to be ready for pick up today. I really needed to get it today since I have to drive back to Montebello for a meeting with Ruth and back to my West LA apt for work tomorrow. Plus, I would need it to drive to Glendale to pick up the U-Haul truck tomorrow. But no such luck. The car is not ready, after the guy told me repeatedly over the last two weeks, that it would be ready by Fri. Now, it won't be done until next Tuesday. Frustrated? You bet. I don't even know how I'm going to coordinate this now. Basically, it just sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]