Saturday, March 15, 2003

GOOD FRIENDS
It's funny. Just two weeks ago, I was telling Karena what good friends we have. And I said that not because of something big they did (although my friends have done those things too). A lot of the time, it's just something small that make me realize how great my friends are. Sometimes, it's just a phone call from Mike or Jas, an email from Luong or Gary, a sincere "how are you?" from Dewey & Janet or Julie, a encouraging word from Ray or Sanj, etc.
Yesterday, I was reminded of this fact once again when Nathan offered to drive out from Montebello to my West LA apartment to pick me (and all my stuff) up and drive me back so I could be home and so I could make it to church on time to lead worship. That time turned out to be VERY emotional and also therapeutic for me. Now, how generous is that? Nathan, you are the man for helping to carry my burdens. And not only that, but he is the type of friend who tells me what I need to hear, when I need to hear it. So, Nathan, thank you.
And thank you to all of you who have shown me what true friendship is all about.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]