Sunday, March 09, 2003

AN EVENTFUL SATURDAY
My aunt came over first thing Saturday morning to bring breakfast for Raymond, Sandra, and Gabe only to discover that Raymond and Gabe were still sleeping (they didn't get in until 6am!), Sandra had already left with my mom to get her dress altered, and my dad had left too. But that allowed the two of us to chat (and help ourselves to a larger portion of the food!). Afterward, I had to drive out to Pasadena to pick up Jonathan's eagle scout packet. Yes, that crazy cousin of mine has already earned his eagle scout status at the tender age of 14 (most don't do it until around 18). He's like the Kobe Bryant of our family.
Next, I finally had the privilege of having a meal with my four groomsmen. We ate a decent lunch at Ledo's Cafe and ended up playing games at Jason's. The highlight was playing "The Typing of the Dead." It's a game where you have to type certain words and phrases as quickly as possible to kill the zombies coming after you. Raymond and I, who were both subjected to multiple typing classes as kids, had a blast!
Afterward, Raymond cooked dinner while Karena finished up her OCS exam. She had been studying for about six months. And now, it was finally over! Thank God. That freed us up to register at Crate & Barrell in Old Towne and allowed us to work on our invitations. They come out today! Of course, all that led had us up until after 2:30am ... and we're only halfway done.
But I'll tell you the truth, even though I'm exhausted, it was a near perfect day.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]