Thursday, February 06, 2003

THESE SHOES WERE MADE FOR WALKING
I am now the proud owner of some New Balance 805s, thanks to Karena and her parents. However, that of course, means that I will have to retire the Nike's I've been wearing for so long now.
Those shoes took me everywhere -- from China to New York to the Cabazon outlet store it came from. It helped me traverse over the Yangtze River, the Long Beach harbor, and all those unidentifiable fluids that cover men's bathrooms everywhere. And that's not even mentioning all the gross things I've stepped on while wearing those Nikes in the hospital!
Yes, those shoes carried me a long way. But all good things must come to an end.
I wonder where these New Balance will take me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]