Saturday, February 01, 2003

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. Happy New Year! And special congratulations go out to all the Lambs/Rams out there because this is your year (Sandra!)
2. I spent last night (New Year's eve) going to two dinners -- one with my family at a restaurant in San Gabriel and one with Karena's family at their house. Both dinners were good, but I just hope this "trying to please everyone by going to two dinners" thing doesnt' carry over once we're married.
3. In response to my last blog about my mad week, I found out (though I'm not supposed to know) that one of the nurses wrote an email to my boss saying that I had gone above and beyond the call of duty this past week. Needless to say, that was pretty darn nice of her and made me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation.
4. People have been asking me a lot lately whether I'm getting nervous about getting married now that it's less than 3 months away. My answer has always beena resounding "No." But I am concerned that we won't get all the planning stuff done in time.
5. I may have to go to jury duty at the downtown Criminal Courts Building on Monday. I have to call in Sunday night to see. A part of me wants to go just for the experience (and a nice break from work), but the other half of me feels badly, knowing that we're really short-staffed at work right now. Last time I was at the Criminal Courts Building, I ran into Snoop Dogg. Who will I run into this time?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]