Wednesday, February 19, 2003

A NOT-SO-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD FIGHT
My neighbor, whose door faces mine, is a pretty nice guy, in general. He is very nice to me and also says hello with a big smile. I don't really know him, but he seems decent.
Well, decent, that is, until it comes to his girlfriend. They periodically have fights and arguments where he proceeds to throw her out of his place. And there is yelling and explitives thrown everywhere. And the yelling is so loud that I can hear all the screaming, even with my TV or stereo on.
Last night, they were at it again. And not only did he proceed to throw her out, but it sounded like all this glass was breaking and doors were slamming. And she came back to get her dog, which ended up being a huge mess that lasted another ten minutes.
So, the funniest part was that Karena and I turned out the lights so we could look out the peep hole and listen to their conversation. We had a great time ... at their expense.
Too bad all this happened during "24."



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]