Saturday, February 22, 2003

NINE WEEKS AWAY/HANGING WITH THE GROOMSMEN
Well, it is official. The wedding is nine Saturdays away. That has left me very excited to get married, but also a little anxious about having enough time to plan everything. As it is, we are both feeling a little stressed about that because of other things going on in our lives (Karena's OCS exam, my grandmother being in the hospital, etc.).
And one thing that I'm still having a hard time understanding is the large number of people who ask me on a daily basis whether we are living together now. I guess that is a very common occurance nowadays, but I just can't believe it! I literally get asked that question about two-four times a day. And I always answer as if the thought never ever crossed our minds. I guess this is the world we now live in, but that's so sad.
In other wedding news, I have the privilege of having breakfast with my groomsmen this morning (minus my best man and brother Raymond because he's up north). Afterwards, we're going to get fitted for our tuxes (I know it may not be the best idea since our stomachs will be bulging). It should be a short, but fun time to hang out with the guys that will be up there standing with me in nine weeks. Can you dig it?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]