Friday, February 28, 2003

GRANDMOTHER D/C'D
For those of you who don't know "hospital talk," that means my grandmother has been discharged from the hospital. She has finally left Whittier Presbyterian for the comforts of home.
But this does not mean that she is fully recoverd. No, quite the contrary. She will require much more rehabilitation, especially on her left side and with her speech. We have hired a full time caregiver to be with her, but I am still concerned about my grandmother's safety because the caregiver is a little bit older than I would have liked. So, please continue to keep her in prayer.
But overall, we are all VERY GLAD to have my grandmother home again.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]