Sunday, December 08, 2002

WHEN DID I GET SO "GROWN UP?"
When did I get so "grown up" that I get tired at 9:30 pm?
When did I get so "grown up" that I eat more for nourishment than for pure enjoyment?
When did I get so "grown up" that I disregard the beautiful sunsets we've been having in favor of being a couch potato in front of my TV?
When did I get so "grown up" that calling friends to keep in touch becomes a hassle?
When did I get so "grown up" that going to church on a Sunday becomes more like a business trip that anything else?
When did I get so "grown up" that putting up Christmas decorations with my family becomes more of a chore than a blessing?

This is no way to live.
Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 18: 3-4)
Lord, show me the way.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]