Sunday, December 29, 2002

LOOKING BACK AT 2002
One thing I love doing on the Sunday before the end of the year is watching the Evening News because they go through all the big news stories of the year. It's amazing to think that everything from Daniel Pearl to the Washington DC sniper to Chick Hearn dying to Spider Man ruling the box office all happened this year. Some highlights (or lowlights as the case might be) for me personally this year were my little snowboarding accident and subsequent knee surgery that left me out of work for 2 months and off the basketball couts for the rest of my life. Also, this is the year that I will also remember getting engaged on a beautiful Santa Barbara afternoon in July. And Karena and I got a lot of helpful tips by attending a personal record nine weddings this year.
What made 2002 exciting and eventful for you?
Here's to an even better 2003!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]